• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Wordpress Toolkit disables all plugins

Qhiliqq

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

a customer of me created a ticket cause all WP plugins are suddenly disabled.

I can't really figure it out.
He created the site todays morning and about a hour ago all of his actually activated plugins are disabled and the site won't run.

Did smb. have the same issue?

Regards

Nope, haven't seen this before.
Anything interesting in the WP Toolkit logs in /var/www/vhosts/<domain.tld>/logs/wpt_action_logs ?

We've started to notice a couple of sites showing this behavior. Somewhere during the night all plugins would be disabled.
The wpt_action_logs don't show anything out of the ordinary, but the log in the WordPress Toolkit within Plesk do.
Around the time all plugins are deactivated it shows this message:

Code:
Plugin WooCommerce Google Product Feed (woocommerce-product-feeds) autoupdate was not enabled due to the following issue: Warning: The 'plus-wc-toolkit' plugin could not be found. Warning: The 'woocommerce-product-feeds' plugin could not be found. Error: No plugins provided to enable auto-updates for.

I'm very curious what "The [plugin-name] plugin could not be found." means.
Does this refer to the URL where updates should come from? Does it refer to the physical location for the wordpress installation on the server?

A random thought just occurred to me.
We've installed a newer version of the plus-wc-toolkit with the old version disabled.
It could be that WP Toolkit extension still has the old version in it's cache.

I've cleared the cache using
Bash:
plesk ext wp-toolkit --clear-wpt-cache -instance-id [ID]
Very curious to see if this solves the issue.

A random thought just occurred to me.
We've installed a newer version of the plus-wc-toolkit with the old version disabled.
It could be that WP Toolkit extension still has the old version in it's cache.

I've cleared the cache using
Bash:
plesk ext wp-toolkit --clear-wpt-cache -instance-id [ID]
Very curious to see if this solves the issue.
I'm very happy to report that clearing the cache solved to problem.

Back