• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Wordpress Toolkit - Error on creation

dennisw

New Pleskian
Hi,

It seems that recently something went wrong on either my server or Wordpress Toolkit.

I was installing Wordpress on a new domain yesterday and ran into this error message:
Specified column "serverId" is not in the row

No matter what options I choose when installing Wordpress I got the error message.
I tried running a repair of Plesk but with no luck.

It seems to be something new because I was able to install Wordpress on another domain last month.

Does anyone know what causes this error?

Version Plesk Onyx v17.8.11_build1708180301.19 os_Ubuntu 16.04
OS Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS

If command

# plesk repair db

doesn't help, I suggest you ask the assistance of Plesk Support Team. Looks like there is database inconsistency which should be corrected directly on your server.

Hi,

# plesk repair db
Did not seem to work. It found no issues.

I will try to contact my provider. Because of license was purchased thru a hosting provider it seems that I am not allowed to contact the support staff directly. Hopefully my provider have the knowledge to solve this.

Thanks so far!

Back