• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Wordpress Toolkit - Error on creation

dennisw

New Pleskian
Hi,

It seems that recently something went wrong on either my server or Wordpress Toolkit.

I was installing Wordpress on a new domain yesterday and ran into this error message:
Specified column "serverId" is not in the row

No matter what options I choose when installing Wordpress I got the error message.
I tried running a repair of Plesk but with no luck.

It seems to be something new because I was able to install Wordpress on another domain last month.

Does anyone know what causes this error?

Version Plesk Onyx v17.8.11_build1708180301.19 os_Ubuntu 16.04
OS Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS

If command

# plesk repair db

doesn't help, I suggest you ask the assistance of Plesk Support Team. Looks like there is database inconsistency which should be corrected directly on your server.

Hi,

# plesk repair db
Did not seem to work. It found no issues.

I will try to contact my provider. Because of license was purchased thru a hosting provider it seems that I am not allowed to contact the support staff directly. Hopefully my provider have the knowledge to solve this.

Thanks so far!

Back