• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WordPress Toolkit - error rewriting image link during synchronization or cloning

mecalife

New Pleskian
Hello,

when I synchronize or clone via wordpress toolkit, the images on the pages are not rewritten.

Strangely enough, the header images are rewritten.
I have the impression that the problem comes from the incompatibility of the builder elementor

The site runs on Wordpress 5.0.3
With the Builder Elementor Pro 2.3.8

I know I can rewrite links with SRDB in the worst case scenario, however I would really like to be able to use the synchronization and cloning function of wordpress toolkit without this bug.

Does anyone have this same bug or is there a solution?

I just tested with a site running on wordpress 4.9.9 with the builder elementor pro paid version and it works, all links are well rewritten.

So the problem comes from a bug between wordpress toolkit and wordpress 5

Maybe this is due to the Plesk WP Toolkit using quite an old version of WP-CLI (it's 1.4.0 on my Plesk 17.8 server).

Assuming that the WP Toolikt Clone rewrite uses 'wp search-replace', perhaps WP-CLI 1.4.0 doesn't play nice with WP 5.x?

Would be nice to get the Plesk WP Toolkit using WP-CLI 2.x.

In elementor pro, the url of the image in the wallpaper is written in a css file and not in the database. Therefore it is sufficient to regenerate the css file with the tools provided for this purpose in elementor

Tools - Docs | Elementor

Back