• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Wordpress Toolkit problem

MAxluc

New Pleskian
Hi, i've a problem with Wordpress Toolkit, when i try to install a new WP site from panel i received this error "Cannot open file: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/4320d8c6-2826-4126-93ec-31fb2e3ab474.zip'".
I try to remove and reinstall the toolkit, but the problem remain.
If i update a site instead i have no problems.
Have you any suggestion?
Thank You
ML

It's not really a useful error message. Maybe permissions of the package structure are incorrect so that the .zip-file cannot be read? Just guessing. You can try to run these commands from console to correct permissions:

# find /usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/ -type f -a -not -perm 644 -exec chmod 644 {} \;
# find /usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/ -mindepth 1 -type d -a -not -perm 755 -exec chmod 755 {} \;

I try to run the command you suggest, but the error is the same... this is the complete error

Internal error: Cannot open file: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/b2dcd098-b2a1-4e0e-9096-a298e81d7bb9.zip'
Message Cannot open file: '/usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/b2dcd098-b2a1-4e0e-9096-a298e81d7bb9.zip'
File Package.php
Line 15
Type CommonPanel_Aps_Meta_Exception

I tried to look in the / usr / local / psa / var / apspackages / and there is only one folder named b2dcd098-b2a1-4e0e-9096-a298e81d7bb9, I then tried to recreate the zip file b2dcd098-b2a1-4e0e- 9096-a298e81d7bb9.zip at this point the install script starts but hangs at 30% with the following error: error: the following error occurred during the installation of the application:
WordPress installation of http://webx.xxxxx.net/ failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script.
There is no way to recharge the original apk?
Thank you

I have only seen the hanging Wordpress installation at different percentage states as a result of permission errors. So the above commands to correct permissions should resolve that type of issue. If they don't, I suggest to open a support ticket with Plesk support.

Back