• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Wordpress WPML - Domain Alias Issue

KevinFF

New Pleskian
Hello,
I am trying to add a domain alias for my WordPress website, in order to use the WPML function "domain per language". However, I have an issue with this not working because I am most likely setting it up incorrectly. I have followed the tutorial linked below, but it doesn't help me as it doesn't bring up anything about if you use Plesk.

WPML Tutorial for Domain Per Language: How to use WPML with different domains per language - WPML

Step 1. This is how my settings look like for my domain alias, when I have all those settings that are ticked in, in that image I get a redirection error which it just redirects to itself 19th times. When I turn off "Web Service" this redirect issues stop, but then I just get redirected to the Plesk login page.
Domain-Alias-Plesk-Settings.png

Step 2. And this is how the Cloudflare settings look like for the domain, in order to point it to the Plesk server where the main domain is also hosted.
Cloudflare-Settings.png

Step 3. And no matter what settings I choose in the Plesk domain alias settings I get an error when I enter my domain alias in the WPML settings on my WordPress site.
Wordpress-Settings.png

If you have any suggestions and might have solved this before for yourself or a client, it would be greatly appreciated. Obviously, I am missing something or doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out.

Back