• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Working with updates

mindzipper

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd. | Add-Ons by xenMade.com | Media embeds via s9e/MediaSites
Plesk version and microupdate number
Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd. | Add-Ons by xenMade.com | Media embeds via s9e/MediaSites
I've been struggling with understanding the backup system and how quickly it rruns at first then how doggedly slow it works until it finally just stops working at all.

I have 38 total updates needed. I know thats a fraction of what some run, but i try try try to stay on top. I"m a very new administrator working for himself now that his best friend and business partner of over 23+ years.
He was fantastic with things and the top 2 on my mind are getting a solid Maridb config. Right now if a user opens a thread it can slow the board down for 7 minutes. They've ben posting on my forum voe over 11 years and I'm very happy with all. Bt I've got to get control.

The other proplem I have is, I can set the perms on a WP site, have themm all reverted and find it impossible to get back to the config they need to run upddates.

Sorry i'm screaming I just don't know i i'm the right guy for this anymore

Back