• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Would manual install of spamassassin on a box with plesk 7.5.4 cause problems?

hariskhan

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

My box is P-IV with 1 GB memory and has FreeBSD 5.3. Plesk 7.5.4 for FreeBSD 5.3 is installed on it.

1) Does plesk license (normal, standard license) contain spamassassin in it?

or

1) ii) Does it need additional charges?

spamassassin is not installed with plesk on one of my servers...

2) Would manually installing spamassassin on a box with plesk 7.5.4 cause problems for Plesk (7.5.4) or the system as a whole?

3) Is it advisable to upgrade to Plesk 8.0 at this time?

4) Is it possible to upgrade, to Plesk 8.0 from within the control panel in 7.5.4 or should I order the data center techies to do it manually... (does it upgrade itself automatically?)

5) Is sw-soft looking to add postfix support in current/future versions of plesk?

6) Where does plesk keep the template with which it creates the vhosts (domains and its subdomains)?

I'm having problems with open_basedir directive. I dig through the forum and found some answers, but in vain. vhost/conf/vhost.conf is not helping me. Every!! time I add a new vhost (domain or subdomains), I have to manually patch up http.include file.

Back