• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WP-CLI command has not finished working in 60 seconds

klowet

Basic Pleskian
Hello

On some test sites on Plesk 18.0.19, I've installed a few WordPress websites with WordPress Toolkit. Each few days (and sometimes multiple times a day), I'm getting the error below and are the WordPress instances quarantined. The blog itself is still online, but in Plesk it is quarantined with the known skull.

Code:
WordPress Toolkit was not able to finish running an operation on this site in 60 seconds, so the operation was terminated. This could mean that your WordPress installation might be infected with malware. Check the wp-config.php file of the installation for potential malware code or run an anti-virus scan. If you cannot find any traces of malware, try running the operation again later.

From /var/log/plesk/panel.log:

Code:
[2019-10-15 11:06:24.941] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] WP-CLI command has not finished working in 60 seconds, so it was terminated. Usually this means that there are problems with WordPress instance WordPress instance #5 ('https://www.domain.eu/blog') itself, for example it could be infected with malware. Check the wp-config.php file of the instance for potential malware code.
[2019-10-15 11:11:45.870] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] WP-CLI command has not finished working in 60 seconds, so it was terminated. Usually this means that there are problems with WordPress instance WordPress instance #5 ('/httpdocs/blog') itself, for example it could be infected with malware. Check the wp-config.php file of the instance for potential malware code.

WordPress Toolkit version 4.3.1-2483

Thank you

Try to increase this timeout. Just edit panel.ini with adding

Code:
[ext-wp-toolkit]
wpCliTimeoutRegularTimeout = 180

Probably, this is caused because the WordPress Toolkit cannot finish the task due to an insufficient amount of CPU and RAM resources available or there are many files to be scanned.

It didn't solved the problem.
I've added that option to panel.ini, logged in to Plesk admin and hit the refresh button on top of a blog in WordPress Toolkit. After some time, the same errors occurred.
CPU and RAM usage are normal, a few percent CPU and 20% of RAM usage, the load on that moment is 0.03.

When I then wait a minute and push the reload button again, it is working.
When I wait again for a few minutes, the error is returning.

The same problem occurred last night at 5am while the server was very quite. When I logged in as admin, I saw that it was quarantined again.
Any idea what I can try?

Back