• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WP Staging issue

Alpha

New Pleskian
Hello guys. Hope you are all well. Im a noob on Plesk but am currently enjoying the experience.

My issue comes in here I have created a website with custom post types (Several CPT's for that matter). I then created a staging site for it so that I can push new stuff once I finally implement them. Unfortunately the content added on the CPT's are not reflecting once I push to the live site. The process goes smoothly with no error but on refreshing the live site theres no new info and when I check the db I can not see any changes I made. I badly need it work because the site is going to be robust and cant risk to add features on live site I need the staging site to work with live site flawlessly.

Just for clarification we have the following plugins on both live and staging websites
ACF Pro
Elementor(Free and Pro)
WPRocket
Fluent CRM,SMTP & Forms
Dynamic Ooo
Premium addons for elementor

Thats all from my side. Any one with any solution please let me know ill be happy & grateful to get any form of assistance. Im new here incase I posted some irrelevant info on this thread please point it out

Thanks in advance

Back