• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved wp toolkit 'out of sync'

markusk

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu 18.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
i just had a bumpy upgrade of a dated ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 which involved the recovery of the psa-database and reinstalling plesk 18.04.6

everything looks fine so far, but wp-toolkit doesn't show for one of the subdomains as it did before. also it can't be detected by 'scan' (no .wp-toolkit-ignore file present). there are two other domains that are still shown in wp-toolkit just fine.

historical sidenote: the affected subdomain was initially created by wp-toolkit itself by cloning one of the others and had been used as staging site - cloning back to the 'parent' every now and then.

debugging, i discovered that 'plesk ext wp-toolkit --list' on the cli shows all three domains. though suspiciously the missing (sub)domain got ID 1 (although having been the last created) and the others got 3 and 4. also, the 'missing' subdomain and it's 'parent' both got the same 'Main Domain ID' 1 - is that expected?

looking a bit further: there's a folder named .wp-toolkit in the subscription's root which contains folders named 1 and 4, both empty. the other domain which is showing in wp-toolkit fine doesn't contain a .wp-toolkit folder.

thanks for any hints to debug this.

Have you set a filter ("Filter" button at the right edge of the button row on top of the Toolkit page)?

Have you set a filter ("Filter" button at the right edge of the button row on top of the Toolkit page)?
no, and to clarify - it's not only that i can't see it listed on the toolkit page, i also don't see the functions/it's buttons in the domain/subscrption..

still couldn't get this resolved.

is there any hope someone with more background knowledge of the wp-tookit will find this in here or shoud i rather try contacting support?

Back