• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved WP Toolkit update fails for "Can not find domain by id n"

Bitpalast

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Guru
Onyx 17.8. Recently we have the same issue on two different machines/installations:

WP Toolkit updates fails. It seems to expect a domain that is no longer present on the system. Where can I tell the toolkit to neglect it?

Excerpt from update log:
Code:
ERROR: Failed to install or upgrade the extension 'WordPress Toolkit' (package: wp-toolkit):
[2018-12-04 03:46:18] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/scripts/post-install.php failed with exit code 1 and the output:
[2018-12-04 03:44:40] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] Can not find domain by id 2425
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/scripts/post-install.php failed with exit code 1 and the output:
[2018-12-04 03:44:40] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] Can not find domain by id 2425

Yes, thank you, didn't find that one before, saw another one that did not work for me.

Now the error message is gone (because of the "long tasks" deletion), but how can I be sure that the WP Toolkit was really updated to the latest version? I did run
plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
after correcting the database entries, and that went through without errors. Does this mean that everything is good again?
The version shown in GUI is 3.5.1-1280, according to the change log the latest version is 3.5.0, so probably the system now does have the latest version.

Back