• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WPB Blog Module - Date Format

Will-NYESDigital

Regular Pleskian
Is there anyway to change the date format for blog entries when using the blog module. By default it is using th american format (i.e. November 4th 2013 will be displayed as 11/4/2013) rather than a British (UK) format (November 4th 2013 should be displayed as 4/11/2013). Several of our customers have complained that the date format is incorrect and is confusing for people viewing their website.

I have checked under Settings > Website Languages on the WPB toolbar, but we are already set to English, Great Britain for our language. I cannot find anywhere where regional settings might be changed.

Any advice on how it might be possible to change the date format would be great, or if it is possible to put forward "Changing date format in WPB Blog module" as a development for WPB that would be even better.

Thanks
Russell

I was just about to create a forum entry to ask exactly the same having had the same issue this morning. Ideal would be that we could select the date format either in the settings, or for this to be an option in the Edit Settings for the particular blog.
We, too are set as English, Great Britain.
We are using Parallels Builder 11.5.12

Hi guys!

The date format is set automatically relatively to locale of your website.
As I can see the date format for en_US and en_GB locales in WPB is equal currently - n/j/Y. And seems for en_GB it's wrong.

I'm going to fix this in upcoming WPB 11.5.13 update.

Thanks a lot for your message!

Last edited:
Back