• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WPT - Broken WP instances

Devic3

New Pleskian
Hi, from last few days on all of websites I have info that my WP applications is broken. Every of this websites is up and working.
While I'm trying to reinstall main WP files I have got lot of output like this:

Code:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WP_CLI\Bootstrap\json_encode() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Bootstrap/RegisterDeferredCommands.php:56 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/WP_CLI/Bootstrap/RegisterDeferredCommands.php(29): WP_CLI\Bootstrap\RegisterDeferredCommands->add_deferred_commands() #1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/bootstrap.php(77): WP_CLI\Bootstrap\RegisterDeferredCommands

Something like this is on all of WP on server instance.
Is there any update of Plesk or WPT which can broke this ?

Attachments

• wpt.png
    wpt.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
Please check the following:
  1. Go to Tools & Settings > PHP Settings > alt-phpXX
    Where phpXX is version of PHP set up in for the affected domain under Plesk > Domains > example.com > PHP Selector.
  2. Enable the following extensions:
    • mbstring
    • mysqli
    • json
    • propro
    • raphf
  3. Click OK.

Server is working on CloudLinux, and should it be managing by Selector ?
Do you have enabled alt-php on the affected domain? If yes - check that mentioned PHP extensions are enabled for this alt-php as I wrote before.

Back