• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wrong licence key..

R

riluco

Hello Dmitry,

We have let your engineers install a fresh copy of sitebuilder 4.1 on our linux system. (riluco internet diensten & marketing)
We now want to use some features but i think our license key is not the correct one. Because i think we have bought a license key for 100 users/ sites. But if i take a look at the license summary i get the following details:

Maximum number of accounts
Unlimited
Maximum number of hosts
Maximum number of regular sites
Maximum number of pages per site
Unlimited
Maximum number of root level pages per site
Unlimited
Ability to place promotional footers on sites
Ability to publish sites to FTP servers
Ability to publish sites to SWsoft Virtuozzo virtual environments
Ability to publish sites using XCOPY

When i create a new user": the user logs in into sitebuilder en if pushed the button design or some other it gets the notice "Cannot create or get the site. Please contact the server administrator" ???

Could you please inform us if we do something wrong / or perhaps get a new license key.

greetings Luke Uitterdijk

Riluco Internetdiensten & Marketing

This limit: "Maximum number of regular sites 1" related to default Sitebuilder license key. So it seems your license was not yet installed for Sitebuilder. Try to install it through Sitebuilder admin interface and check it one more time. If you do not have license key file contact with sales team.

Hello Dmitry,

Fixed the problem already with a little help from German office.

Sitebuilder 4.1 runs perfect and we thank you and your team for your work.

Cor

Back