1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong version showing in browser title.

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by gshelton, Jun 21, 2010.

1. gshelton

gshelton Guest

This is a stupid petty issue, but it is driving me insane.

When I upgraded from 9.2.1 to 9.3.x something glitched and I had to redo the upgrade. From that point on, the title of my browser window has always shown 9.2.1 in it. I am now running 9.5.2 and it still shows 9.2.1 in the title. Any ideas?? My obsessive compulsive disorder is unhappy about this. ;)

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Seems you have uncompleted correctly upgrade. It should be completed for fixing this problem. Please contact support team if you can't complete it correctly by yourself.

3. gshelton

gshelton Guest

This happened 2 updates ago. Why would a new update not resolve it?

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It is very difficult to say what was wrong there during upgrade procedure without investigation directly on your server. There can be a lot of different reasons.