1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

www prefix - default site on IP loads

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by llorban, Dec 25, 2006.

1. llorban

llorban Guest

I have an interesting issue I am trying to resolve. I am hosting multiple domains on the same IP address and I have one domain set as the default domain for the IP address (209.97.218.58 => universi.ca)

The issue is with the other domain names added to this IP address (e.g., kwantlenparking.com). The issue is that I cannot access the kwantlenparking.com website when trying to reach the website with the www prefix (i.e., www.kwantlenparking.com) - instead, interestingly, when I type in www.kwantlenparking.com, I see the universi.ca website.

I think I might be making an error with my DNS setup so I attached a screenshot of the dns configuration for kwantlenparking.com

Thank you kindly for your help.