• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question xdebug runs on the PHP server but not in all spaces

LukaszRT

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidan
Hello, I've been stuck with the problem for a few days and have really tried every conceivable solution. Xdebug is running on my server and installed correctly.

command: php -v
Code:
PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.11 (cli) (built: Mar  2 2022 17:52:35) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
    with Xdebug v3.1.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by Derick Rethans
    with Zend OPcache v7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.11, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zen                                                                                                             d Technologies

But now the fun begins. On the Plesk panel I activated the checkbox in the PHP Settings xDebug (Extensions). Additionally made the following entries in the PHP inis.
Code:
zend_extension=xdebug.so
xdebug.mode = debug
and with extension=

No chance Xdebug does not run according to php.ini and xdebug.org/wizzard

Even if I do this in the php settings of the respective spaces, the same result. PHPinfo() returns that xdebug is not installed. I'm starting to think this is more of a Plesk configuration issue than an xdebug issue.

Many thanks for the support. I don't know anymore myself.

I have just uncommented line:

zend_extension=xdebug.so

in /opt/plesk/php/7.4/etc/php.d/50-xdebug.ini file and restarted plesk-php74-fpm service with:

# systemctl restart plesk-php74-fpm

After that I see in phpinfo():

Screenshot 11.png

/opt/plesk/php/---all versions---/etc/php.d/50-xdebug.ini

I followed steps. Server restarted. Unfortunately the old result. I changed xDebug file in all PHP versions. PHPinfo still doesn't deliver xdebug.
it includes the ini, but xdebug still doesn't run in phpinfo(). It still only runs directly on the server, not on the webspaces.

Attachments

• phpma.jpg
    phpma.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 7
i was forget to attach this file. That you can see, the xdebug ist enabled, and it includes in phpinfo but not calling xDebug!
enablebd php 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 still not working.

php -v ist works.

Attachments

• putty.jpg
    putty.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
Back