• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Xferlog empty

vincenzot

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

when I have update the plesk from 8.6/9.2 to 9.3 the log files xferlog and xferlog.processed is always empty, why? With the old version the log worked correctly, any solution for that problem?

Each vhost has own xferlog and there is no common Plesk xferlog. Check vhost's xferlog files.

Hello,

I have check all vhosts log file...but I repeat...are all empty, I have other plesk 9.3 (clean installation, not update) but each vhosts log file xferlog are empty....can you give me an solution? I use centos 5.2 32bit

Hello,

any solution/fix for this problem? I have 5 dedicated server with plesk 9.3 and in all it the file xinetd.log and exinet.processed is empty. I have check ALL DOMAIN name but all logs files are emtpy, do you have any solution or work around? I pay 5 licence of plesk at my datacenter

Thanks for the help....

Hi,

Is there any updated info on this? I am running Plesk 9.3 on CentOS 5.4 and I have noticed that one of my domains is logging FTP traffic to /usr/local/psa/var/log/xferlog instead of HTTPD_VHOSTS_D/domain/statistics/logs/xferlog_regular

Thanks

Back