1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Xferlog empty

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by vincenzot, Apr 21, 2010.

1. vincenzot

vincenzot Regular Pleskian

40%
    Hello,

when I have update the plesk from 8.6/9.2 to 9.3 the log files xferlog and xferlog.processed is always empty, why? With the old version the log worked correctly, any solution for that problem?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Each vhost has own xferlog and there is no common Plesk xferlog. Check vhost's xferlog files.

3. vincenzot

40%
    Hello,

I have check all vhosts log file...but I repeat...are all empty, I have other plesk 9.3 (clean installation, not update) but each vhosts log file xferlog are empty....can you give me an solution? I use centos 5.2 32bit

4. vincenzot

40%
    Hello,

any solution/fix for this problem? I have 5 dedicated server with plesk 9.3 and in all it the file xinetd.log and exinet.processed is empty. I have check ALL DOMAIN name but all logs files are emtpy, do you have any solution or work around? I pay 5 licence of plesk at my datacenter

Thanks for the help....

5. patricrt

patricrt Guest

Hi,

Is there any updated info on this? I am running Plesk 9.3 on CentOS 5.4 and I have noticed that one of my domains is logging FTP traffic to /usr/local/psa/var/log/xferlog instead of HTTPD_VHOSTS_D/domain/statistics/logs/xferlog_regular

Thanks