1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

XML Parser Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by AndrewT, Apr 28, 2005.

1. AndrewT

AndrewT Guest

I am trying to develop a Plesk server plugin for ClientExec. Whenever I execute the plugin code using the CE software i keep getting this error
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <packet version="1.3.2.4">
    <system>
    <status>error</status>
    <errcode>1002</errcode>
    <errtext>Parser error: Cannot parse the XML from the source specified</errtext>
    </system>
    </packet>

Here is the code I am using to create a new client
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
    <packet version="1.3.1.0">
    <client>
    <add>
    <gen_info>
    <cname>test</cname>
    <pname>this</pname>
    <login>out</login>
    <passwd>12345</passwd>
    </gen_info>
    </add>
    </client>
    </packet>

I notice the packet versions are different. Could that be a problem? I have tested this as a standalone script and it works fine. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2. AndrewT

AndrewT Guest

I figured out what was going on....

Plesk returns a xml repsonse. So I had two identical tags on the page causind the error.

I have another question - how can shutoff the xml output that comes from plesk after using the api?

3. 0031

0031 Guest

It depends on where you can ignore this output.
    If you are using php scripts - you can utilize php output buffering for example...

4. Flintus

Flintus Guest

Same problem with Expand and 7.5.2 on FBSD, all operations with domains wors fine..