• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue yarn: command not found when running Git deployment using non-admin account

captainhook

Basic Pleskian
I have granted chrooted SSH access on the domain's hosting settings.

I have also added all the binaries in /opt/plesk/node/18/bin/ to the domain's chroot.

However when I run a git deployment with the following code in the additional deployment actions:
Bash:
#!/bin/bash
rm -rf tmp
(PATH=/opt/plesk/node/18/bin/:$PATH; yarn install && sed -i 's/const defaultCommand = "dev";/const defaultCommand = "start";/g' node_modules/next/dist/bin/next && yarn build &> npm-install.log)
mkdir tmp
touch tmp/restart.txt

I get this error:
Bash:
-: yarn: command not found

I appear to be able to run something like 'yarn --version' successfully under the domain > Node.js > Run Node.js commands. So I'm confused why it fails in the git deployment's additional actions step.

Have you tried the same with the fully qualified path to yarn starting at /var/www/vhosts/<your subscription>/.....<your binary path> etc.?

Yeap, same thing:
-: /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/opt/plesk/node/18/bin/yarn: No such file or directory

I also tried running yarn through the terminal:
bash: opt/plesk/node/18/bin/yarn: /opt/plesk/node/18/bin/node: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

I tried replacing the Git additional deployment script with the following:
#!/bin/bash
rm -rf tmp
/opt/plesk/node/18/bin/yarn install &> npm-install.log
sed -i 's/const defaultCommand = "dev";/const defaultCommand = "start";/g' node_modules/next/dist/bin/next &>> npm-install.log
/opt/plesk/node/18/bin/yarn build &>> npm-install.log
mkdir tmp
touch tmp/restart.txt

I got:
-: /opt/plesk/node/18/bin/yarn: /opt/plesk/node/18/bin/node: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Has this been reproducible internally? I can run deployments with these additional commands using the admin account, but no other accounts can.

Back