• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Your connection isn't private NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

fatimah_qadheeb

New Pleskian
I am using Plesk to host my website. I am seeing this error when I try to login to my Plesk server account. It is not allowing me to log in and showing this error

Your connection isn't private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from optimistic-t.plesk.page (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Subject: optimistic-t.plesk.page
Issuer: Let's Encrypt Authority X3
Expires on: 27 Jan 2021

I have followed the link you provide me but when I create a Let's Encrypt certificate for Plesk it shows this error

Error: Could not request a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for optimistic-tu.MY-IP-ADDRESS.plesk.page.

Go to http://optimistic-tu.MY-IP-ADDRESS.plesk.page/.well-known/acme-challenge/THEKEY
and сheck if the authorization token is available.
If it is, try to request the certificate again. If the token is not available, there may be an issue with your DNS configuration.
Your domain in Plesk is hosted on the IP address(es): , but the DNS challenge used another IP:

Eventhgouh, I have used the subdomain certificate for securing Plesk and it works successfully.

But still, the HTTPS request to Plesk shows an error this connection is not private

Back