• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Zarafa and plesk intergration

Noturns

Regular Pleskian
Here i have a local home test server setup with CentOS 6.7 and Plesk 12.5 and i currently use postfix as (MTA) and courier-IMAP/roundcube (LDA). The are some users who have managed to implement zarafa with Plesk lower than v10 see here and here. For those who do not know about zarafa is that the first 3 mail-users are free and therefor i would like to try it out. I don't yet fully understand how mail-users within Plesk are exactly managed however i'm open to learn more about it.

- Please let me know if you have not managed to intergrate zarafa with the Plesk 12.5 and why?
- Did someone test it with php7?
- Could someone please clarify what this command below does?
Code:
cd /var/qmail/mailnames/test.com
for user in *; do echo '| zarafa-dagent -q' $user >> $user/.qmail; done
- How to set zarafa only for only certain subscriptions within Plesk and not all subscriptions?
- Would this still be possible after deploying the zarafa package through terminal?

Dependencies
In order to build or install ZCP back-end components a bunch of requirements have to be met. These are the main dependencies of ZCP:
  • MySQL, without an available MySQL Server the Zarafa Server cannot run. There is no requirement to run Mysql Server on the same machine as the Zarafa Server, therefor it is not a package dependency. MySQL version 4.0 or lower will not work correctly. ZCP is tested with MySQL 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1.
  • Apache or any other webserver that supports PHP. ZCP is tested with Apache 2.0 and 2.2.
  • PHP, standalone as CGI or, preferably, as a webserver module. ZCP is tested with PHP 4.3.x and the latest 5.x release.
  • Libicu library that provides robust and full-featured Unicode and locale support.
  • SMTP server of choice. ZCP is tested with Postfix, Exim, Sendmail and Qmail.
  • LDAP server of choice (optional for user management). ZCP is tested with OpenLDAP, eDirectory and Microsoft Active Directory.
  • Catdoc used to index text from Office documents.
  • Poppler-utils used to index text from pdf files.
  • w3m used to index HTML text from email.
Supported platforms for ZCP’s back-end components
OS Release
Supported CPU Architectures
Debian 6.0 (Squeeze)
i386, x86_64
Debian 7.0 (Wheezy)
i386, x86_64
RHEL 6
i686, x86_64
RHEL 7
x86_64
SLES 11