• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

10.2.0 subscription sync error C&BM

ZbyszekL

Basic Pleskian
When I want to sync subscription and I got following error:

Error: Sync error: Failed to update the subscription in panel #92: pleskunix: domain does not exist
Please resolve the problem manually and retry to sync this subscription.

!

I'm sick of those errors. Still something wrong ...

It looks like there is database inconsistency.

The problem in that after import subscriptions haven't correct packages.primary_domain_id.
primary_domain_id is field domain_id from package_domains table. Domains and subscriptions are connected by package_domain_rel table. One subscription can be related to several domains. Therefore for fixing this problem you should set up correct value for packages.primary_domain_id and run synchronization after that.

​Contact Parallels Support Team if you can't fix it by yourself.

Uninstall C&BM

I can not do it alone. Can you tell me how to uninstall this bussiness manager from Ubuntu? I do not want to contact parallels support because I will have to pay for that. The software does not work not my fault so why should I pay ...

Solution does not work...

I got this error:
Deleting control panel 'Parallels Plesk Control Panel Local server' is not allowed: There Are Several subscriptions related to the panel in status: Active

In 'billing' database you can try to set status of subscription to inactive in 'subscriptions' table ('subscription_status' field).

Hi, ZbyszekL

I'm a bit late with my post but do you still need some help?

As far as I see, you can't sync the subscription. Error says that you've successfully provisioned this subscription to Panel, but then subscription has been removed from there. Business Manager knows nothing about that, tries to update removed object in Panel and fails to do that. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

If you want to continue to use Business Manager, you can just change subscription status to something like "Failed" and forget about it - go to subscription details, click "Edit", change status and save changes.

If you still want to remove Business Manager, find all subscriptions in Active state and change state to something like "Inactive". Subscriptions in Panel won't be affected. After that you will be able to remove Plesk Panel and uninstall Business Manager.

Back