• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

11.5.30 updates notifications

GravuTrad

Regular Pleskian
Hi to the parallels team.

I remarked since the 11.5.30 update that my updates notifications in the panel aren't working anymore (are not even signified). I must check myself manually by the link given in the panel, and must change of tab myself between what's new and history of change.

Here is the link i have in the french panel:

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...tm?platform=unix&locale=fr-FR&version=11.5.30

Maybe not up to date link? (maybe should have the generic one existing?: http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...k-panel-11.5-linux-updates-release-notes.html )

Cause for now, no update notifications anymore and the first link above seems to go nowhere...

Thanks for your help. Regards.

GravuTrad

Have you enabled "early adopter" in Update and Upgrade Settings?

Does it related to a time check option to change anywhere? Or is it the update check which doesn't work anymore? cron work?

The two things seems to be solved today now (update notification and link to the news). Did you change or repair something?

subsidiary question: How to modify in plesk (why this option isn't putted in the panel, strangely) the check update period? (of one week i believed)

I don't want to use manual update, i want to modify the check date. One week is not the good thing, normally at each connexion to the panel, at the start, the check should be made....largely useful...

Regarding to updates notification - check your Updater settings in Panel. As soon as Parallels doesn't produce builds with changed version (it's still 11.5.30), all the updates are installed in scope of the version automatically that's why as soon as you Plesk instance detects new updates it's just installs it.

The following option is enabled if you have automatic updates enabled in scope of current version (including 3rd number of version).
Screen Shot 2013-07-25 at 10.28.20 AM.png

I don't want the automatic way, i want to be notified before install it (ticked it). I use too earlier prereleases to have the last patchs, but it seems to not be checked well (seems repaired few days ago without doing anything, and again not good now)

Ok it clearly the time check for updates which is responsable to not have the earlier versions immediatly available in the panel at the connexion. How to solve this please? (i don't want to have a each week check but a check always at the admin connexion, like it should normally always be...

Back