• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

3rd Party SPAM Software

B

bhelmick

Does anyone know of a distributed spam filtering application that is Plesk friendly?

Our SPAM problem is just out of control. SpamAssassian is catching almost nothing recently and I'm getting many complaints from my users who are reporting upwards of 200 SPAM messages a day.

I've put my PC users on Cloudmark SaftyBar and that solved the problem entirely. However half of our company is on Macs and I'm not aware of a similar program available for Macs. So I'm looking for alternatives.

Any ideas are appreciated.

no, it cost's HUGE amounts of money. come on, 2$ per EMAIL ADRESS (!).. :))

PAT

This is why only a FEW resellers go this route, it was just a suggestion ;)

Originally posted by bhelmick
Does anyone know of a distributed spam filtering application that is Plesk friendly?

Our SPAM problem is just out of control. SpamAssassian is catching almost nothing recently and I'm getting many complaints from my users who are reporting upwards of 200 SPAM messages a day.

I've put my PC users on Cloudmark SaftyBar and that solved the problem entirely. However half of our company is on Macs and I'm not aware of a similar program available for Macs. So I'm looking for alternatives.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Are you currently using the standard SA installed by Plesk?

Other options you may want to consider:

-ART's qmail-scanner package (free, donation)

-Reinstall SA (has solved problem for another poster last month)

-Check your user's whitelists

-Implement RulesDuJour (as posted above by perler) (free)

-ART's Project Gamera (free, donation)

-Purchase 4PSA's SpamGuardian ($)

Back