• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

403 Forbidden error messages" when I access my please Control Panel

modulesoft

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I have recently update from 10.4 to 11 and it was all fine.
then i reinstall the Billing component from plesk 11 and after that i am not able to access my plesk ;
giving 403 Forbidden error messages. but i can access the power-user panel because i remember the link.

facing a lot problem..

i then install the billing component but the same ...
any solution ?

Try to repair billing integration with

"%plesk_bin%/billing-integration" --command repair-all

Hello,
I tried but nothings in consol..
i already remove the billing from plesk component via installer.

tell me what to do next?

I also run "%plesk_bin%/billing-integration" --command repair-all but still cant access plesk, giving 403 error.

As i purchase the license from my Hosting company. and now they are telling me sorry. and i tried contacting directly but .. its failed.
can you tell me the things to check here so i can get you the info?

please let me knwo.
or i can send you the detail in PMB....

please this is important.

I get this error on Plesk log under Windows log viewer

'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\\bin\run-all.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Execute file name:

Hello, modulesoft.

What directory Plesk is installed to? Does file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\\bin\run-all.exe" exist?

Hello,
I have recently update from 10.4 to 11 and it was all fine.
then i reinstall the Billing component from plesk 11 and after that i am not able to access my plesk ;
giving 403 Forbidden error messages. but i can access the power-user panel because i remember the link.

facing a lot problem..

i then install the billing component but the same ...
any solution ?

Anyone found a solution?

What exactly to check ?
can you please elaborate ?

and server seems to be ok.
its happened after i update from 10.4 to plesk 11.

run-all.exe is present in the respective place.
whats wrong ?

fi you need any log info tell me i shall attached here.

getting this error

Method GET is not supported on action server
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: UIPointer.php:610
UIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
1: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
2: plesk.php:50

Back