• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 403 Forbidden Error

DIEEX1

New Pleskian
hi, I do not come on. I have a fault with probably apache2 (403 Forbidden). If I want to call my domain I get this error "Forbidden You do not have permission to access /tekbase/admin.php on this server. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use handle to ErrorDocument to the request ,
Apache Server at Port MyDomain.net 80th
I have for a guide in '/ etc / apache2 / envvars' the user and the group considered "export APACHE_RUN_USER = www-data" and "export APACHE_RUN_GROUP = www-data" I have given the MyDomain.net folder chmod rights 775th I have checked whether the domain has the correct possessive as I executed the "ls -ld /var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.net" I received "drwxr-xr-x 8 TekBase psaserv 4096 June 29 23:23 / var / www /vhosts/MyDomain.net ".
All my temptation nothing helped. The protocol in Plesk provides me the following picture see.
I would be very happy if someone I would help because I'm not wide.

greetings
8ye4qdlw.jpg

hi, I do not come on. I have a fault with probably apache2 (403 Forbidden). If I want to call my domain I get this error "Forbidden You do not have permission to access /tekbase/admin.php on this server. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use handle to ErrorDocument to the request ,
Apache Server at Port MyDomain.net 80th
I have for a guide in '/ etc / apache2 / envvars' the user and the group considered "export APACHE_RUN_USER = www-data" and "export APACHE_RUN_GROUP = www-data" I have given the MyDomain.net folder chmod rights 775th I have checked whether the domain has the correct possessive as I executed the "ls -ld /var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.net" I received "drwxr-xr-x 8 TekBase psaserv 4096 June 29 23:23 / var / www /vhosts/MyDomain.net ".
All my temptation nothing helped. The protocol in Plesk provides me the following picture see.
I would be very happy if someone I would help because I'm not wide.

greetings
8ye4qdlw.jpg

Back