• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue 403 Forbidden Error

DIEEX1

New Pleskian
hi, I do not come on. I have a fault with probably apache2 (403 Forbidden). If I want to call my domain I get this error "Forbidden You do not have permission to access /tekbase/admin.php on this server. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use handle to ErrorDocument to the request ,
Apache Server at Port MyDomain.net 80th
I have for a guide in '/ etc / apache2 / envvars' the user and the group considered "export APACHE_RUN_USER = www-data" and "export APACHE_RUN_GROUP = www-data" I have given the MyDomain.net folder chmod rights 775th I have checked whether the domain has the correct possessive as I executed the "ls -ld /var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.net" I received "drwxr-xr-x 8 TekBase psaserv 4096 June 29 23:23 / var / www /vhosts/MyDomain.net ".
All my temptation nothing helped. The protocol in Plesk provides me the following picture see.
I would be very happy if someone I would help because I'm not wide.

greetings
8ye4qdlw.jpg

hi, I do not come on. I have a fault with probably apache2 (403 Forbidden). If I want to call my domain I get this error "Forbidden You do not have permission to access /tekbase/admin.php on this server. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use handle to ErrorDocument to the request ,
Apache Server at Port MyDomain.net 80th
I have for a guide in '/ etc / apache2 / envvars' the user and the group considered "export APACHE_RUN_USER = www-data" and "export APACHE_RUN_GROUP = www-data" I have given the MyDomain.net folder chmod rights 775th I have checked whether the domain has the correct possessive as I executed the "ls -ld /var/www/vhosts/MyDomain.net" I received "drwxr-xr-x 8 TekBase psaserv 4096 June 29 23:23 / var / www /vhosts/MyDomain.net ".
All my temptation nothing helped. The protocol in Plesk provides me the following picture see.
I would be very happy if someone I would help because I'm not wide.

greetings
8ye4qdlw.jpg

Back