1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

404 - FastCGI

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by BlackMoon, Apr 27, 2010.

1. BlackMoon

BlackMoon Basic Pleskian

23%
    i try this in Version 9.3 and 9.5 ... same error ...

CGI and ISAPI works ... FastCGI dont work ... no error on PleskPanel ... only the Site have a 404 ...
    When i go back to CGI oder ISAPI Site will work normal ...
    All Sites have this Problem.

Is a Windows2003 with IIS6

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    The fact is that at the moment PHP functional is not able to run two versions so that they would have worked equally. By default PHP4 configured as more flexible for customers - each domain can read the personal php.ini from domain's root directory.
    But this possibility is available only when PHP running in CGI mode. In modes FastCGI and ISAPI PHP always read the main php.ini. For PHP4 it is C:\Windows\php.ini. For PHP5 it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.ini. Personal php.ini is not available.
    I can assume that you have customized main php.ini and it is a reason of this issue. Did you tried to check it?

3. BlackMoon

BlackMoon Basic Pleskian

23%
    i know you cant run two versions ... :)

i go to Plesk Panel ... switch to FastCGI ... "Save" and look to website ... 404 ... go back to PleskPanel switch back ti ISAPI .. look at website .. work normal ...

the main php.ini in PleskPHP5 is only the Memory up to 256MB ^^ rest is "normal" or "Plesk Standart"

4. BlackMoon

BlackMoon Basic Pleskian

23%
    i try a fresh new php.ini .. same error

5. SnefIT

SnefIT Guest

Although this is an 'old' post, I also encounter this issue.

All site run fine in ISAPI, But when switched to FastCGI it fails. Even when creating a new domain (setup with FastCGI).

What to do next? We want to use FastCGI

Plesk 9.5.2 - WIN2008R2

6. SnefIT

SnefIT Guest

I don;t know if the previous writers already solved it.

i did, well, for me ;-)

I uncommented the module php_mbstring.dll in php.ini. Seems to be that this need to be loaded as the first one.

It solved it for me.