• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

404 - FastCGI

BlackMoon

Basic Pleskian
i try this in Version 9.3 and 9.5 ... same error ...

CGI and ISAPI works ... FastCGI dont work ... no error on PleskPanel ... only the Site have a 404 ...
When i go back to CGI oder ISAPI Site will work normal ...
All Sites have this Problem.

Is a Windows2003 with IIS6

The fact is that at the moment PHP functional is not able to run two versions so that they would have worked equally. By default PHP4 configured as more flexible for customers - each domain can read the personal php.ini from domain's root directory.
But this possibility is available only when PHP running in CGI mode. In modes FastCGI and ISAPI PHP always read the main php.ini. For PHP4 it is C:\Windows\php.ini. For PHP5 it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.ini. Personal php.ini is not available.
I can assume that you have customized main php.ini and it is a reason of this issue. Did you tried to check it?

i know you cant run two versions ... :)

i go to Plesk Panel ... switch to FastCGI ... "Save" and look to website ... 404 ... go back to PleskPanel switch back ti ISAPI .. look at website .. work normal ...

the main php.ini in PleskPHP5 is only the Memory up to 256MB ^^ rest is "normal" or "Plesk Standart"

Although this is an 'old' post, I also encounter this issue.

All site run fine in ISAPI, But when switched to FastCGI it fails. Even when creating a new domain (setup with FastCGI).

What to do next? We want to use FastCGI

Plesk 9.5.2 - WIN2008R2

I don;t know if the previous writers already solved it.

i did, well, for me ;-)

I uncommented the module php_mbstring.dll in php.ini. Seems to be that this need to be loaded as the first one.

It solved it for me.

Back