1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. wildmanmatt

wildmanmatt Guest

Hi,

I have been using the plesk panel for a while now, but for the past few weeks have been unable to access my control panel, I just get a 500 - Internal server error.

I've done lots of searching, but none of the suggestions I have found have worked to resolve my problem.

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE: Plesk Panel 10, centos 5, x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE: visiting control panel gives 500 - Internal server error (ukserv2.xtradog.com:8443)

ACTUAL RESULT : 500 internal server error

EXPECTED RESULT control panel login page

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I have tried upgrading the panel from the command line as well as removing the panel and reinstalling. I have also restarted the server.
    The error log gives this:

2011-10-06 14:44:29: (mod_fastcgi.c.1000) the fastcgi-backend /usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi -c /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini -d auto_prepend_file=auth.php3 -u psaadm failed to start:
    2011-10-06 14:44:29: (mod_fastcgi.c.1015) terminated by signal: 9
    2011-10-06 14:44:29: (mod_fastcgi.c.1105) [ERROR]: spawning fcgi failed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

2. FergusB

FergusB Guest

Did you ever get anywhere with this Matt - any further help on this matter would be much appreciated!