• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

500 Error

W

wildmanmatt

Hi,

I have been using the plesk panel for a while now, but for the past few weeks have been unable to access my control panel, I just get a 500 - Internal server error.

I've done lots of searching, but none of the suggestions I have found have worked to resolve my problem.

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE: Plesk Panel 10, centos 5, x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE: visiting control panel gives 500 - Internal server error (ukserv2.xtradog.com:8443)

ACTUAL RESULT : 500 internal server error

EXPECTED RESULT control panel login page

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I have tried upgrading the panel from the command line as well as removing the panel and reinstalling. I have also restarted the server.
The error log gives this:

2011-10-06 14:44:29: (mod_fastcgi.c.1000) the fastcgi-backend /usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi -c /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini -d auto_prepend_file=auth.php3 -u psaadm failed to start:
2011-10-06 14:44:29: (mod_fastcgi.c.1015) terminated by signal: 9
2011-10-06 14:44:29: (mod_fastcgi.c.1105) [ERROR]: spawning fcgi failed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Did you ever get anywhere with this Matt - any further help on this matter would be much appreciated!

Back