• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 500 GraphQL Error

shanmuga

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 aarch64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.47.5
1674123082469.png

I am getting this error when i logged in my admin panel. I tried Repair kit and it not fixed.

Probably the last page you were on is email and you have uninstalled the Kaspersky antivirus extension?
In that case (and onyl in that case) login to SSH shell and first reinstall Kaspersky with
# plesk bin extension -i kaspersky-av
and immediately afterwards deinstall it again on the shell with
# plesk bin extension -u kaspersky-av

If your case is different, please open a support ticket with Plesk support so that the issue can be investigated directly on your server.

Probably the last page you were on is email and you have uninstalled the Kaspersky antivirus extension?
In that case (and onyl in that case) login to SSH shell and first reinstall Kaspersky with
# plesk bin extension -i kaspersky-av
and immediately afterwards deinstall it again on the shell with
# plesk bin extension -u kaspersky-av

If your case is different, please open a support ticket with Plesk support so that the issue can be investigated directly on your server.
I have never installed or uninstalled Kaspersky in my server.

And the question about the Email is not related to this thread or server. It totally different.

As mentioned before, if the case I am referring to is not yours, please contact Plesk support, because it then needs investigation on your server to fix it.

I have same issue. Did you solve the problem?

Problem : Removal of License folder accidentally or due to error or someone removed intentionally maybe your developer or third party unofficial license provider.

Self Solution : Install fresh plesk on new server (or) if you have any another server installed plesk. Copy the license file using SFTP and past it your plesk where you getting this error. It will get fixed.

Support team : If you have valid Plesk license, you can contact plesk support team and they will fix this for you.

Back