• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

500 internal server error - Asp coding, MSAcess DB

S

stevemark99

Hi all

My server environment is Windows 2008 R2(64 Bit), MSSQL 2008, IIS 7, Plesk 9.5.2. Our customer is having msaccess db, when try to update db records through contact form then getting "500 - internal server error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.". Pages are designed on classic ASP.In server all other customers also having similar issue while updating MSAcess db through contact form etc.

Some of articles in internet for similar issue given feedback as issue could be with temp folder permission. IUSER_ should have modify permission for Temp folder etc. If any one faced similar issue then please guide me how to come out from this issue. Plesk team also please kindly give me some solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance..:(

Hi All,

At least kindly check this below url and suggest me solution.

Solution URL :
http://digitallibraryworld.com/?p=6#comments

But in this URL guides us to install "Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable" package and do the small changes at connection string so that issue may get resolved. Bye doing this installation we will get any problem with Jet OLEDB Provider in server-side applications.

Down load path :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...69-60DD-4B64-A44B-84B371EDE16D&displaylang=en
==============================
Overview of Installation :

1. As a general replacement for Jet (If you need a general replacement for Jet you should use SQL Server Express Edition).
2. As a replacement for the Jet OLEDB Provider in server-side applications.
3. As a general word processing, spreadsheet or database management system-To be used as a way to create files. (You can use Microsoft Office or Office automation to create the files that Microsoft Office supports.)
4. To be used within a service program or web application that relies on a Windows service.
==============================

Parallel team provide some me solution for using Combination of MSAccess DB with Classic ASP in Windows 2008 64bit environment. I feel it's bug in 64Bit OS combination of Classic ASP with MSAccess Database. Kindly investigate and provide me best solution for this.

Regards
Steve

Back