• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 500 PleskDBException (Unable to load object of type Domain with id=38: The domain does not exist)

ramherfer

New Pleskian
Hello good day.
I have the following problem: When I access Plesk, just validate the 2FA code instead of accessing the home url, it automatically redirects to the following url https://host.domain.com/smb/mail-settings/edit/ id/38/domainId/38 and throws the following error:

500 PleskDBException​

Unable to load object of type Domain with id=38: El dominio no existe.
TypePleskDBException
MessageUnable to load object of type Domain with id=38: The domain does not exist.
Filefunctions.php
Line1208

The error in the image with the name Error1 is displayed as soon as you type the 2FA code to enter Plesk (observing the url puts it as soon as you validate the 2FA code).
I have consulted the id of the domains registered in plesk (domains_list image) and the domain id 38 does not exist.

The problem is that if I remove the part (smb/mail-settings/edit/id/38/domainId/38) from the url, I navigate through plesk without problems. I don't know why just entering puts that url.

There is a way to correct this. I have used plesk repair db but still the same.
Using Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.43
Thank you.
Greetings,
Ramiro

Attachments

• Error1.jpg
    Error1.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 8
  • domains_list.jpg
    domains_list.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 8
This error is related to database inconsistency and requires modification of several interrelated tables. I would recommend that you contact Plesk technical support to fix this problem directly on your server.

This error is related to database inconsistency and requires modification of several interrelated tables. I would recommend that you contact Plesk technical support to fix this problem directly on your server.
But plesk support is paid and I am not paying anything to plesk, only the license to my ISP.

The Plesk Support Subscription has a free trial period for 1 month. If you order Plesk support subscription for a license for the first time, then you will be charged $0 for the first month and $10 for each next month.

Plesk refers me to my ISP's first level support. I don't know if they can help me. These have to have contracted support with Plesk, I imagine!
When I know the resolution I will indicate it in order to help other people who may have this happen to them.

Well, the thing is as I commented: The server reinstalled the Centos 7 image and as soon as I assigned the security certificate, it gave me the error when accessing Plesk. 1&1 Ionos, they say that it is a configuration error, but that if I do not contract the Premium service (€150) for at least 1 hour to solve it, they cannot provide me with the solution. That is to say that it seems to be a mistake in the configuration. Which? no idea.
what desperation!

The Plesk Support Subscription has a free trial period for 1 month. If you order Plesk support subscription for a license for the first time, then you will be charged $0 for the first month and $10 for each next month.

Could you tell me where I can hire Plesk support, it would be infinitely cheaper than 1&1 Ionos.

Well, the dumbest problem, it couldn't be. We must be careful with the content of the url when we save it in bookmarks.
I had the following saved in my bookmarks (without realizing it):

Obviously if the 2FA was successful, where does it redirect me? Well, to the edition of the e-mail settings of the domain 38 that does not exist.
I realized thanks to the support of Plesk (which today I consider essential managing two servers) and that they under no circumstances reproduced the error and from other computers without markers since I entered the url https://my.hosting-or -my-ip:8443.
So matter solved, thanks for your time and interest.
A cordial greeting,
Ramiro Hernandez

Back