• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

502 Ngix errors since last update

Hellokevin111

New Pleskian
I have been seeing the server stall out, with 502 error.

Restarting apache doesn't fix it.

Any idea how to tweak this? Server is still 100% accessible via ssh and ftp.

Tried disabling and re-enabling Nginx? How about reconfiguring the domains? https://kb.odin.com/en/123735 provides information about it.

Basically you'll want to run the following commands

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginxmng --disable
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginxmng --enable

Then you want to make sure it shows enabled:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginxmng --status

If it shows enabled and still get an error 502 then you'll want to reconfigure the domains but running the following command:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

I've had the same issues after the last update of Plesk. But also when I disable Nginx, I get 503 error every now and then instead. But sites are responding really slow/sluggish.
I've looked at the load of my server and all seems well. So I'm wondering what is causing this.

When I installed php 7.0 as an additional package, did that affect anything else perhaps? Or is there something in the last update that's causing the issues? I'm thinking of a new config file somewhere that limits connections or something similar.

Back