• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue 503 Code followed by AH01068 and AH01075

cloude

New Pleskian
Hi all, I have a problem i cannot seem to resolve.

My WordPress website returns a 503 error follow by AH01068 and AH01075.

I don't know if they are real errors or not, as the pages work fine

GET /shop/help-desk/?fbclid=IwAR2eEtts-IWcoHE29qiNBNiLaZP_qjWkibPKho_mPr88BIu9ZkxAZAO4djI HTTP/1.0

AH01068: Got bogus version 92, referer: http://m.facebook.com/

(22)Invalid argument: AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer: http://m.facebook.com/

thanks for help!

There can be different reasons for "bogus" in the error log. It normally burns down to a script not responding. This is normally caused by infinite while...next loops in a script (that never reach an exit condition) or by a URL rewrite of a resource that redirects to another resource that again is not available thus redirecting to another resource etc. If these errors do not cause an awful lot of extra long running web server processes they can be ignored.

There can be different reasons for "bogus" in the error log. It normally burns down to a script not responding. This is normally caused by infinite while...next loops in a script (that never reach an exit condition) or by a URL rewrite of a resource that redirects to another resource that again is not available thus redirecting to another resource etc. If these errors do not cause an awful lot of extra long running web server processes they can be ignored.
Hi Peter Debik thanks for help. So these error are not failed attempts from users? can i ignore them?

These are failed scripts. Scripts that do not deliver an output and are causing a timeout of the webserver (of PHP). There can be many reasons for that. For example the faulty while...next, a faulty infinite redirect or maybe the script is waiting on an input from an external source that never comes.

These are failed scripts. Scripts that do not deliver an output and are causing a timeout of the webserver (of PHP). There can be many reasons for that. For example the faulty while...next, a faulty infinite redirect or maybe the script is waiting on an input from an external source that never comes.
So they are failed user connections.
I think the issues comes from some script or wordpress plugin, I'll have to investigate. Thanks for help!

I have another doubt, from guide posted by IgorG : "These error messages can be safely ignored - there are no consequences for the website". So they are skippable errors? they are not connection failed by human users?

So they are skippable errors? they are not connection failed by human users?
They are connection failed by human user, specifically, this happens when the user's connection to the website is interrupted (e.g. the user downloads a big file and then cancels the download in progress, or their wifi drops, computer crashes, whatever prevents it from completing the request). As the website is not the part responsible for the disconnection, there is nothing that can be done about this on the server side, so yes, it can be safely ignored.

They are connection failed by human user, specifically, this happens when the user's connection to the website is interrupted (e.g. the user downloads a big file and then cancels the download in progress, or their wifi drops, computer crashes, whatever prevents it from completing the request). As the website is not the part responsible for the disconnection, there is nothing that can be done about this on the server side, so yes, it can be safely ignored.
The doubt is that the errors are many (traffic comes from google and facebook campaigns), but they are simple pages in Wordpress.
I am thinking of replacing them with simple html5 pages, if I don't get errors the problem could come from Wordpress, could it be a correct way?

Last edited:
Back