• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

504 Gateway Time-out or blank page when trying to access to Plesk

wtfred

New Pleskian
Hello,

I can't log into Plesk, because whenever i try to go to https://x.x.x.x:8443 or https://fqdn:8443 i got a blank page or a 504 gateway timeout.

It may have started when i kill some "Scheduled Tasks" of a virtual user. Thoses task where apparently stuck since a few days.

I didn't find a solution among all those of the KB.

I tryied to restart apache, php5-fpm, mysql, then "/etc/init.d/psa restart". I even reboot the server.
I tried to find some lead into the log files, but it seems the only one who got filled is /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log, where i got :
Code:
[error] 1474#0: *354 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: x.x.x.x, server: , request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "x.x.x.x:8443"

All my subscriptions are still working good, i only can't access to Plesk.

Thanks for your help

Try to clear cache with

# rm -rf /var/lock/lmlib/container_locks
# rm -f /usr/local/psa/var/cache/*
# service sw-engine restart

Thanks, it worked, you save my day :)
I didn't have any "lmlib" directory in /var/lock, but i had one file "SharedLockManagerStorage0.1" in /usr/local/psa/var/cache/

Hi

I have the same problem. My browser cannot connect to port 8443.
--
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
--

All my subscriptions are working.
Disk space is fine 38% used.

I've tried:
--
# rm -rf /var/lock/lmlib/container_locks
# rm -f /usr/local/psa/var/cache/*
# service sw-engine restart
--

And