• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue 7.0.33 FPM application (Outdated)

Ihtshama

Basic Pleskian
hi
All the sites at my server have this PHP version, and i can see outdated message to it. what is solution?

thank you.

Igor, can you please guide the steps, what i should do now? All of my sites are already with 7.3.3
How i can update/upgrade all sites without any problem.

thanks in advance.

Dear Igor,
i am sorry for my mistake, i wanted to say all sites are at 7.0.33 and it is showing (oudated) along with it.
How i can shift sites to latest one in one go ideally?

thank you so much. @IgorG

How i can shift sites to latest one in one go ideally?
With usual way - set PHP 7.3.3 version in PHP Settings of your Service Plan and sync it to your subscriptions. Domains of these subscriptions will use the latest PHP version.

Back