• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

7.5.2 imap connection disconnected

D

dthoward

Guest
Plesk 7.5.2 on Redhat 9 ... I had been using Thunderbird IMAP client to connect to the Courier-IMAP service. I was experiencing alot of waits (Hour Glass), just not responsive. Switched to Mozilla and got better behavior but was still experiencing the problem. But at least a message was given ...

"Server my.host has disconnected. The server may have gone down or there may be a network problem"

Not sure where to start debugging this. Is this due the service being run out of xinetd?

Thanks for the help, Todd
 
I was having an issue with attachments and Horde, I found that updating courier-imap solved it and now she runs faster than ever. Make sure you got the latest courier-imap with your 7.5.2 upgrade.
 
Thanks !!! But I'm not getting it ... I have used Updater to install Plesk 7.5.2 ... are you referring to 7.5.2 version of Courier ... or are you saying I should get the latest (non-plesk) version ... what version are you running ??? it looks like Im running 3.0.8-rh9.build75050128.10.
 
Actually, i'm back to the same problem now too. It only worked for a little while :(
 
im having the same issue.

with every imap client i have tried.

just ran up2date and courier should be current.
 
Back
Top