• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.3 Migration Problems

C

Chris

I'm trying to migrate from a 5.0.5 server to a 7.5.3 server. It starts off okay but then quits with this error message:
Unable to create a description for the migrated objects:
Error during dump retrieval
Lost connection with the remote host

I looked at /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/migration.log and this is where the error occurs:
Code:
[19:56:19 06.06.2005 | pid  3282]:1; readResponse|handle 1|(13) data[Error: exesute sql: SELECT id,path,realm,non_ssl,`ssl` FROM protected_dirs WHERE dom_id=11 ORDER BY id
Unknown column 'non_ssl' in 'field list'
Can't call method "rows" without a package or object reference at /migration/725a4d984b7cdd2e44c5f311784e565e/PleskX.pl line 1225.
]

What now? Anybody have any suggestions?

Originally posted by Chris
I'm trying to migrate from a 5.0.5 server to a 7.5.3 server. It starts off okay but then quits with this error message:
Unable to create a description for the migrated objects:
Error during dump retrieval
Lost connection with the remote host

I looked at /usr/local/psa/PMM/var/migration.log and this is where the error occurs:
Code:
[19:56:19 06.06.2005 | pid  3282]:1; readResponse|handle 1|(13) data[Error: exesute sql: SELECT id,path,realm,non_ssl,`ssl` FROM protected_dirs WHERE dom_id=11 ORDER BY id
Unknown column 'non_ssl' in 'field list'
Can't call method "rows" without a package or object reference at /migration/725a4d984b7cdd2e44c5f311784e565e/PleskX.pl line 1225.
]

What now? Anybody have any suggestions?

It's definitely bug in Migration Manager. You should contact their support team to pass this to developers. They can also provide hotfix if it will be fixed before the next release.

For anyone else with the same issue....

Please find these lines in /usr/local/psa/PMM/PleskX.pl :

PHP:
       if (moreThanVersion(5.0.0)) {
               $sql = "SELECT id,path,realm,non_ssl,`ssl` FROM protected_dirs WHERE dom_id=$domainId ORDER BY id";
       } else {
               $sql = "SELECT id,path,realm FROM protected_dirs WHERE dom_id=$domainId ORDER BY id";
       }

and change it to this:

PHP:
  if (moreThanVersion(6, 0, 0)) {
       $sql = "SELECT id,path,realm,non_ssl,`ssl` FROM protected_dirs WHERE dom_id=$domainId ORDER BY id";
  } else {
       $sql = "SELECT id,path,realm FROM protected_dirs WHERE dom_id=$domainId ORDER BY id";
  }

That came from tech support and is working for me.

Back