• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.6 Plesk Error or PHP Error?

G

GhostGT

Well here is the problem....

https://www.elementsystems.net:8443/

That is the login page for my Plesk it looks like this:

6?´[:?%5g?d??̥??̇?|~,7M??ԧ͵tѬ?x/θ B?-Rѿ υ????????!(# e???o?͐6?k??驢O???r9?$?Ȼ9?ʒ_??ѳ?rF˶ɴ?]˘?8?o?._5܅s?/??W=ץʩ ???d| j?QZ???a:?Lլ훙Ѳt???W?A?^4?????U{?▓??ѹ?Ă???珃~q;?AXn?ݻe=?s ς5HПO-?e?d?}z?Zw??X4%ϐPmN?!?'㚀/ꤣ?h?1gq?۪?#?0(糱??"~?({:??+ٔ?CPZWڭ??栀??iژ֑J?٩BБPt?x/????b0??$%?1JÃ…?9?٩+??ư?߿???망>%???)݉۷Ẃ,ܥ???yr>?~q???ဟ?#D?????\/?u?=k?4ĚU[[Ra?ǃ㡤ņŸY??0 ͋ ?谄̐.`???b륿΂㽍??Ƅ%????Ɣ5?㻒-@o????_P:??C*???/n????ms?????s??~??k???2H\?ÈĶ?Ґ?U???64???ఫG?֛oa?ǃ㡤ņŸY??=??p5H?Fu樉Ҵp2hd???q?1?")??6$!옒C?1ܹsƒ?YՇ?MǢjyh????០?폲m?5??޼<膱#lƚ??3p'?

Hope that helps you because I'm lost on it. I just upgraded from 7.5 to 7.6 using the web installer.

Thanks for the help.

oh mate... Plesk and problems never ends!
Plesk is a big trouble itself!
Seems like you need format mate!
If I will format once more, I am going to install Helm... No problem at all lots of features in it! Ticket system, payment system (with credit card) and others... Yes interface is not so good but working better then plesk... Faster, less problems... About help, you can get it from their forum or you can get it from Helm itself! Plesk is saying you bought it from our reseller so ask them! At least Helm is not doing that!
Support = Happy customers = More Customers = More money!

Haha I heard you there, I rent a VPS via GoDaddy.com and if they had Helm I'd be on it so fast, but they only have Plesk 7.5 life just sucks a little more with problems.

Back