• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

9.3 to 9.5

InsertCoin

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Created a backup on 9.3 using the backup manager, downloaded it and then uploaded it to the backup manager on the 9.5 server, I get the response:

Information: Backup was uploaded to server repository.

So all looks ok, but can not see it in the list of backups, when looking on the serve in:

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\clients

I can see the backup information is there.

Feels like I am missing something, or the process seems a little flawed.

Any pointers?

Hi,

Thanks for the link but that doesnt really help, as it shows the structure of the backup, but not why the backup manager is not seeing it.

Also pleskrestore does not exist on the server I am using, Windows 2008. Is there a place this can be downloaded?

SetupPlesk.exe does not exist - I am assuming that this is the name for a full install file such as plesk_9.3.0_build091222.06.exe, can you confirm?

(I am being extremely cautious with this as it is a live production server)

Last edited:
I have located the SetupPlesk.exe file by downloading the full install and then looking in the Install directory after its been extracted.

When running:

SetupPlesk.exe /q ADDLOCAL=BackupSystems

The command prompt drops to an empty line after a few seconds and nothing happens.

Back