• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue A method to Recycle Application Pool

hal_r

New Pleskian
My web sites are on a Plesk controlled server at GoDaddy and they access MySQL databases. Every few days I get word that my web sites are down and nobody can access my sites and I have found that it is because the databases cannot be reached. There are no error messages, the user simply gets a wait cursor that is never resolved. To repair this, I have to manually log into my GoDaddy / Plesk account and Recycle the Application Pool, then everything works again. I am using ASP .NET to access the MySQL Databases. I would like to find out why this is happening and or figure out a way to detect the need to Recycle the Application Pool and an automated method of doing so. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

I would like to find out why this is happening
I think that you could ask Plesk Support Team for assistance here. Experienced supporters will find the reason directly on your Plesk server.
figure out a way to detect the need to Recycle the Application Pool and an automated method of doing so
We have already related feature request: Recycle IIS application pool on specific time
Vote for this feature, and the most voted suggestions are likely to be implemented on the next Plesk releases.

IgorG said...I think that you could ask Plesk Support Team for assistance here.
Do you mean support from Plesk or Go Daddy. Go Daddy has not been much help at all. If you mean direct Plesk support, where can I get that? I will vote for the addition of the feature, thank you for your reply.

Back