• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

about Grant the ALTER DATABASE permission to all Microsoft SQL Server database users

tech36_Sz

New Pleskian
Hello

we use plesk12 and as we are new to plesk, we want to ask that shall we enable
"Grant the ALTER DATABASE permission to all Microsoft SQL Server database users "

what are pros and cons please?

our server purpose is "shared hosting"

thanks for tips!

Hi,

Its advisable only to give permission to the individual user to have complete access of the individual DB that it is supposed to connect to.

Hi
whe i disable or acttive this option i have this error :

Error: mssqlmng failed: Cannot find the user 'Active', because it does not exist or you do not have permission. at (VADOConnection::execute line 78) at updateUserPermissions (MSSQLServerManager::updateUserPermissions line 624) at execute console command --update-users-permissions(vconsoleapp::start line 100) at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\mssqlmng.exe" --update-users-permissions "--server=127.0.0.1" "--login=sa" "--password=*" "--grant-alter-database=false" "--users-config-file=C:/Program Files (x86)/Parallels/Plesk/PrivateTemp/tmp8903.tmp"(vconsoleapp::run line 117) (Error code 1)

can anyone help me in plesk 12.5 ???

Last edited:
Back