• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

About Licenses

A

Alcedema

Got a couple of questions regarding PSA licenses.

If I "lease" monthly via a plesk partner, do i receive a new license each month that I pay for, or do I get one "license" and that gets upgraded for another month.

Also regarding the above, if you are issued a new one every time, can you queue them in plesk (add it, but it comes into action as soon as the old one runs out?).

Spamassassin. Is this a separate license that I add to my plesk server which is a one off cost?

Can I move licenses between IP/Machine (obviously only one server will use it at any one time).

And lastly, if I buy a monthly 30 domain license, can I upgrade it to 100 at any time? Or do I need to wait until it runs out?

TIA

I cant help you with all your questions, but I can answer some:

the SA license is a one time fee, but it's tied to a plesk license, so I was told, so you can't move it again.

Yes - you can upgrade 30domains to 100 later on

As far as IP goes - I'm pretty certain there shouldnt be a problem, machine neither, but you should check with sales at sw-soft dot com

You'd get 1 license which Plesk automatically updates when it needs renewing - it'll fail only if the provider you bought it from terminated the license.

Changing IP is fine as long as you have 1 box online at once.

SA is not necessarily one-off, it's dependant on the provider you buy from. All other questions are provider-dependant also so you'd need to ask them.

Back