• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

About making back up and error

HeRiNo

Basic Pleskian
Plesk 12.5.30

Hello,

when I make a back up using plesk I Always get this:

Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/herman3/domains/place2chat.com/databases/herman3_2015_1 successfully. mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = 'herman3_2015'': Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted (1548)

Can some one tell me in understandable English what I could do to fix this, My own language is Dutch so to technical English I don't understand well.

Best Regards, Herman.

Hi HeRiNo,

you might have upgraded your MySQL version and and some schema changes are either missing during the upgrade, or didn't correctly upgrade.

Suggestion:

mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` herman3_2015 ( mysqlcheck only for the depending database )

or

mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` --auto-repair --check --optimize --all-databases ( mysqlcheck & repair & check & optimize for all databases )

If you encounter errors, pls. use:
mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysql -Ne"REPAIR TABLE mysql.proc"

REDO a previous MySQL upgrade with:
mysql_upgrade -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`

Pls. remember to investigate errors as well at : "/var/log/mysqld.log"​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello UFHH01

thank you verry much for your clear answer. It fixed my problem and there are no more errors now after creating a back-up.
Thank you again,

Best regards, Herman.

Back