• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

'Access Denied' javascript popup when trying to log in

C

chipzz

I sometimes have the problem that when I try to log in as admin on plesk, I get a javascript popup saying "Access Denied". This happens at random times, and goes away after a few hours. The popup is generated by plesk, as the code to generate it can be seen in the html source code.

What I'm 100% sure about it is not related to, since I can login from the same host, with the same password, after a couple of hours, is the following (so please don't bother to suggest checking these; it's not):
* Access restrictions in plesk from certain hosts. It works after a couple of hours from the same host.
* Certain services being down preventing operation of plesk: other users can login fine, so mysql or some other service breaking is near impossible.
* Incorrect password: I have copied the password in /etc/psa/.shadow and pasted that in the password box to make sure. It is the correct password.
* License has not expired.

Plesk version is 7.5.3 on Fedora Core 2. Any feedback would be appreciated, as we run a lot of domains on that box, and some domains not being configurable for a couple of hours is just not acceptable.

Back