• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Access To Reseller Account Via Administrator

J

Jon L

Is there any way to access a reseller account (ie, logon and act as the reseller) through the administration logon?

I needed to access the settings for the virtual host template a reseller was using but couldn't find any way to do it other than get their logon and password. Surely the administration logon should let you access everything, one way or another?

Administrator can change reseller's login info and it is enough. Then you can go to https://IP:8443 and login with this info as reseller.

Whilst that is an option (and the only one at present), it would be very useful to be able to access reseller accounts directly through an administrator logon. Obviously it's not critical, maybe you could pass it to the developers as a possible addition in the future? I can't believe I'm the only person that would find it useful.

Thank you for your feedback. We will discuss it with developers.

Back