• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Access To Reseller Account Via Administrator

J

Jon L

Is there any way to access a reseller account (ie, logon and act as the reseller) through the administration logon?

I needed to access the settings for the virtual host template a reseller was using but couldn't find any way to do it other than get their logon and password. Surely the administration logon should let you access everything, one way or another?

Administrator can change reseller's login info and it is enough. Then you can go to https://IP:8443 and login with this info as reseller.

Whilst that is an option (and the only one at present), it would be very useful to be able to access reseller accounts directly through an administrator logon. Obviously it's not critical, maybe you could pass it to the developers as a possible addition in the future? I can't believe I'm the only person that would find it useful.

Thank you for your feedback. We will discuss it with developers.

Back