• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Activate 360 error An unexpected error occurred

Digitalone

New Pleskian
I'm hoping that someone has an answer to this question. I have set up a server in Plesk 360 Monitoring and have loaded the monitoring plugin to Plesk. in that panel, it clearly shows that I have connected correctly to the server that is set up on the 360 site but I have to Activate to install the 360 dashboard plugin to Plesk so I click on the button and accept, wheels spin for a few seconds and BAM! I'm presented with the following error message.

"An unexpected error occurred" :(:confused:

This error shows every time I click on the Monitoring panel link. The only way to get monitoring to work again is to uninstall it and reinstall it where I'm presented with the same activation request. There seems to be a bug or perhaps my setup is incorrect.

I have tried to install 360 Monitoring manually with no error but the dashboard does not load and returns the same error. The firewall is allowing all the correct IP addresses so what can be the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps someone is having the same problem.

Further to this, I should have noted the following.

I have:

CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.43 Update #1, last updated on April 15, 2022 03:07 AM

Installed.

Hi,

I did have some issues myself activating 360 Monitoring but this is a different kind of problem.
As it's not easy to solve this issue you're having, I suggest you contact the Plesk Support Team:

If your license does not include Plesk support, you still can get Plesk Support, it's the free for the first month.
Just follow the link to the store and don't forget to cancel it when the issue has been solved:

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.25.53.png

Back